Follow Me

25-29 Weeks Pregnancy Update

16:54 Unknown 0 Comments


How far along? 29+5

Maternity clothes: Nothing this week thank goodness. Trying my hardest to make do with the clothes i already have such as stretchy tops and stretchy leggings

Stretch marks? A few new ones on the top of my breasts

Sleep: Still having restless nights. Keep waking up for the loo every few hours. Everything seems to be waking me up lately

Best moment this week: Finally felt either a foot or a hand as she was stretching out

Miss anything? Sleeping on my tummy

Movement: Kicking, Stretching, Hiccups and rolling over

Food cravings: Fried egg and chips(Fries) Iv never really liked egg much but i cant get enough of it now!

Anything making you queasy or sick? Feet! Freak me out alot aswell



Gender: Baby Girl <3

Labour signs: Few Braxton hicks

Symptoms: A lot of pressure and stretching pains    

Belly button in or out? Still an innie =(

Overall Mood: Mostly stressed out and irritated by everything

Looking forward to: Getting everything in place for my baby girls arrival 

Baby Buys: We finally got the last thing on the list today! A set of baby nail clippers! Thank goodness for that.

I really cant believe im pretty much 75% way through my pregnancy. Only 11 weeks to go and our little girl will be here and my whole life will change! Just so excited for her to finally be here!

0 comments:

xoxkissablebeautyxox2016. Powered by Blogger.