Follow Me

Would You Rather Tag: Beauty Edition

00:29 Unknown 0 Comments


Iv seen this tag going around for a fairly long time now and because i have really bad writers block(I blame it on my baby brain) i thought now was the time id pull up a chair... Get myself comfortable and get down to it. So here goes!



Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows? 

I very rarely wear any color on my eyelids anyway so its pretty much a no brainier. I couldn't imagine a life without my mascara and eyeliner though. It just makes me look much more awake.


Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again? 
Never be able to cut it again. I hate short hair. I love my long hair. Id cry without it!

Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek? 
Hmm this is a pretty hard decision for me as i love the look of both but ill have to go for coral. In my opinion it just looks slightly better then pink cheeks. 

If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?  
Can i choose half and half? I really cant choose 

Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick? 
Eyeliner as lipstick. It would just look so much better and im guessing if lipstick got in your eye it would hurt real bad. No one wants puffy bloodshot eyes!

Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora? 

I dont shop at either. Never have and never will but if i really had to choose one if choose MAC

Would you rather only use one eye shadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
One eyeshadow colour but it would have to be a nuteral shade and not colour. That way it would go with every outfit =) Im smart me =)

Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?

Winter clothes in summer. Just roll up the sleeves and trouser legs and Voila

Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round? 
Bright nails all year round. Life needs colour! Colour is happiness. 

Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eye product?  

My favorute lip product. My eyes are one of my best features and i love to jazz them up with my favorite products when i feel in the mood to

Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Messy bun for sure. Pony tails tend to really annoy me. It almost always ends up in some kind of messy bun no matter how much i try not to

Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss? 
Never use lip gloss. I love painting my nails. makes me happy

Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
I cant really choose. I guess if you sharpie them in its worse. No one wants a scouse brow (Apart from the scouse and wannabees) but then again i used to pencil them in anyway so i guess its just the same>.<

Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Nail polish!! Take the nail polish but please don't touch my makeup. I would literally die without it!


Well that's me done. And apart from most of those questions getting my heart racing at the thought of having to do without my favorite makeup products i seemed to have answered them all without too much hassle. Honestly this tag took me an hour and a half to do!
If you do this tag then feel free to leave a link in the comments section so i can take a look at your answers. 



Have a fantastic week and stay beautiful <3


0 comments:

xoxkissablebeautyxox2016. Powered by Blogger.